I love love. #CCBC and more!
Life is so exciting these days! I've been meaning to start a blog for eons. It's 12:30 am, so this will probably not be my best writing sample. This is my, sometimes you just have to start, post. Something has to be first, and this is it.
If you are new to me and my life here's what's going on:
- I just cut a very crazy work schedule in half so I can work on actively manifesting the life I want.
- I'm finally going to tackle the long overdue project of this website.
- I'm working on making my Chè Butter (super awesome cream that's good from head to toe) a viable entity.
- I'm setting goals to accomplish before my 30th birthday in 14 months. These include:
- Financial goals
- Business goals
- Fitness goals
- Life management goals
- *I haven't completely defined all of these goals, but I'll be sure to post about them when I do.
- The current biggie right now is that I'm producing a show. That is why I'm loving life.
- The show is "Chocolate City Burlesque and Cabaret Presents: Black Friday!"
- It is a burlesque tribute to the Black American experience.
- I have already received such an outpouring of love and support and that is why I am loving love.
- My co-producer Dainty Dandridge is brilliant and fabulous.
- We just cast the show, but aren't ready to announce.
- DJ Jo Iyce is co-hosting with me and he is so helpful and knows so many people.
- I really think the show will sell out.
- It's a ton of work though! Even more than the Halloween parties I usually have.
- We have two group photo shoots on Sunday in two different cities.
- And there's more I'm sure, but I'm going to go call my bestie right now.
Please stay tuned to my blog. Sometimes I'll talk about my day. Sometimes I'll talk about sex. Sometimes I'll be very deep, but other times I may be quite vapid and inane.